Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happiness

I don't know why but I feel the need to have a place to share my thoughts, my life and all of my photos. As most of you know my life is crazy! One minute it is up and the next it is down, but you know what... I have decided that there is not one thing that I would change about it. I figure for some reason God has given me this path and well I can either dwell on it or make the most of it. I have come to realize that the ultimate purpose in life is happiness. If something does not make you happy than why are you doing it?

I've learned in these past couple of months that you need to surround yourself in happiness. There should be at least one point of everyday that you experience happiness. A moment when you can stop, look around and say to yourself... "this is amazing!" It can be the simplest things; seeing your dogs sleeping on the couch next to you, looking in to the eyes of someone who believes in you, sitting in a cafe sipping on coffee, opening a new bottle of wine, looking in the mirror and realizing your hair looks amazing, hearing a funny quote, hearing an inspiring quote, looking out the window and realizing you are surrounded by pure beauty, the list goes on and on.

If you don't stop to realize your happiness you will lose it. Trust me, I did! I lost it for awhile! Thankfully I have a Dad and a brother looking after me up there! It may sound crazy but the turns that my life taken in the past 2 months are unexplainable and amazing. This is the first time in the past 5 years I have stopped to realize that even though they aren't here with me, they are with me more than I realize.

So with all that said I am going to share my happiness to you all. Seeing others happy can make your day and may even inspire you. Seeing yourself happy is the most important thing in life. If you can see yourself happy in a bad moment it will bring a smile to your heart. You will know that you can make it through anything :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete