Sunday, January 10, 2010

Visualizing (Yep, I am still an Athlete at Heart)

What a week! Really sometimes I have to stop and remember that my life is going to be ok! I am determined to make a change at work. I have been studying my butt off to finally finish my Real Estate license, then hopefully I can move to the sales line! I do have to admit that I did a little stress shopping this week which did help a little! No new news on the house situation so that does help things but hopefully something will come up soon. (Sorry this post is so random :)

I'm trying to get in the habit of visualizing again. When I played on the golf team I used to post things all around me that would help... quotes, my success, my workouts, my practice schedule, my goals and really the list goes on. It seemed to make me more accountable for my goals. Me seeing it everyday multiple times and letting others see your goals made it a reality rather than just a idea or dream. I don't know why I ever got out of the habit. I did this my sophomore year in college which in my mind was my most successful year in golf. It was the year that my game went to a different level. So what better way to do this then to use my blog... I am just going to post the big things now and then do updates on them individually throughout the year!

2010 Goals
* Real Estate License - Finally finish it! No more procrastination!
* Play in golf tournaments - I'm ready to start playing again... I miss it
* Change in careers - I am in need of a new challenge. I love what I do I just feel like I'm a sitting duck right now though.
* Travel - this is a big one for me. I want to see new things. I know it may just be drivable trips but its better to see that then just my wall :)
* Take pictures again - I used to love taking pictures, Senior pictures, sports pictures, wedding pictures, scenic pictures, and daily life pictures. Time to start again. A picture is more than just a single memory, it will open a world of memories
* Get in shape! - Yep the classic New Years Resolution. I want to be able to walk around in my own house in my sports bra and sweats and feel completely comfortable!
* See the family more often - No need to explain, I just forgot in these past couple of years how much they all mean.
* Never not believe in myself - I did this a lot these past couple of years. I lost sight of who I really was. I will never do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment